CoPilot Sonar by SeeByte
CoPilot Sonar by SeeByte for VideoRay Pro 4 ROVs incorporates the most advanced technology in software and imaging sonar to provide target tracking and automation. When you identify a sonar target, the computer controls the thrusters to maneuver to within visual range as you simply play out tether as needed. This solution simply takes a VideoRay Pro 4 ROV system with a BlueView P900 series imaging sonar and adds software which allows click-and-go auto piloting. Identify a target with the BlueView sonar, click on it, and the VideoRay Pro 4 ROV will fly to the target autonomously.
Software features include:
• Manual, Station-Keeping, and ROV Cruise Modes
• Navigation uses BlueView sonar data to provide precise position updates
• Simple point-and-click PC interface to command ROV
• One click “Go to Target” automation
• One-click target tracking application launch
• Easy target selection and tracking - user defined target size parameters.
The CoPilot Sonar software package integrates seamlessly with the VideoRay Pro 4 Cockpit ROV control software. Required hardware includes a VideoRay Pro 4 ROV system with the latest PC upgrades and a BlueView P900 series imaging sonar with VideoRay integration kit. A dual monitor set-up and 130° horizontal field of view on the sonar is recommended.
AUTONOMOUS CONTROL LINKS »
» Sonar CoPilot
» RI CoPilot
» Autonomous Control Home
» About SeeByte
» SeeByte Smart Partnerships
» BlueView Technologies
» ProViewer Plus Software
» Teledyne RDI
» Teledyne Explorer DVL
CoPilot & Sonar CoPilot Video