pressreleases banner

NATO Undersea Research Center's (NURC) Autonomous Naval Mine Counter Measure - Neutralization Project Uses VideoRay Pro 4 ROV Technology

nurc VideoRay Pro 4 Remotely Operated Vehicle Used in Autonomous Submerged Mine Counter Measure (MCM) Project

NURC’s mine reacquisition and neutralization efforts focus on Autonomous Surface Vehicle carrying and guiding an automated Pro 4 ROV (aROV) close to the mine target utilizing advances in sonar image processing and target tracking, autonomous navigation and control, and collaborative autonomous systems mission planning.

Download Complete Report with Images

NATO Undersea Research Center

About VideoRay:

With more than 3,500 Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) delivered around the world, VideoRay is clearly the global leader in Observation ROV technology. VideoRay is an extremely versatile, portable, affordable, and reliable solution for underwater operations including surveys, offshore inspections, search & recovery, homeland & port security, science & research, fish farming, and other unique applications in underwater environments. “Plug and play” technology allows you to quickly attach sensors and accessories in the field so you can successfully complete your mission. VideoRay is available on the General Services Administration.