PRESS RELEASES BANNER

User Rating: 0 / 5

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive

nurc VideoRay Pro 4 Remotely Operated Vehicle Used in Autonomous Submerged Mine Counter Measure (MCM) Project

NURC’s mine reacquisition and neutralization efforts focus on Autonomous Surface Vehicle carrying and guiding an automated Pro 4 ROV (aROV) close to the mine target utilizing advances in sonar image processing and target tracking, autonomous navigation and control, and collaborative autonomous systems mission planning.

Download Complete Report with Images

NATO Undersea Research Center

About VideoRay:

VideoRay introduced its first ROV in 2000 and has since become the world’s largest volume producer of underwater ROVs. VideoRay underwater robots help prevent terrorism, find and retrieve objects, inspect infrastructure both inland and offshore, and keep divers safe from hazardous conditions. As VideoRay innovates with new designs and functions, our ROVs assist in increasingly challenging situations and environments, and owners have learned to trust them to perform in more demanding missions. The hallmark of VideoRay systems are ruggedness, reliability, portability, and easy customization with the widest range of sensors and tools available for observation class vehicles.