We have an exciting opportunity at VideoRay for someone with production experience! We are currently seeking a Production Manager at our Pottstown, Pa. location.
Here's a job description overview:
The Production Manager will plan, organize and lead our Production Team. This team does desktop assembly of low volume, precision small parts, electronic PCBs, soldering, wiring, basic electronics test and QC procedures. The ideal candidate will ensure that high-quality products are produced on-time and on-budget with an engaged, safe workforce.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Manages, motivates and recruits for our team to meet production schedules
• Manages quality control for all phases of production – from incoming materials, production process, and final quality check
• Establishes and maintains safe working conditions, safe work practices and good housekeeping
• Improves methods and processes to improve productivity, reduce costs and ensure highest quality
• Trains, develops, instructs, motivates employees
• Establishes and enforces company policies, standards and procedures in manufacturing
• Recognizes and disciplines employees
• Maintains accurate documentation and ensures adherence to ISO9001:2015 procedures
• Ensures flow of materials to meet production needs
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in manufacturing management, processes and quality
• Understanding of electrical and mechanical principles as they relate to manufacturing
• Small group experience in a High Technology, Low Volume manufacturing environment
• Initiative and competence to anticipate and respond to issues along with the ability to identify and implement changes as needed
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles a plus
• Engineering degree a plus
• Superior time management skills, multi-tasking skills and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision are essential
• Excellent attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Training and supervisory experience
• Proactive versus reactive approach
• Leads by example
• Excellent communication skills, personal accountability and a strong sense of urgency
• Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word
VideoRay offers a competitive compensation package that includes medical/dental, 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off and more. VideoRay conducts pre-employment background and drug screens and is a smoke-free workplace.
VideoRay LLC is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.