The purpose of this position is to assemble electromechanical components related to VideoRay products while meeting all quality standards. In addition, this job will entail performing any other tasks assigned by the Production Manager to assure that products are shipped in a timely manner and that the Production Department meets or exceeds quality goals.
• Constructing wire harnesses and physical ROV frame assemblies
• Assembling electromechanical sub-assemblies
• Assembling of ROV systems
• Assist with quality assurance testing
• Packaging and cleaning ROV systems prior to shipment to customers
• Provide support to upper-level technicians as needed
• Report problems and opportunities for improvement regarding assembly procedures.
• Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• 1-2 years’ experience with electromechanical assembly techniques
• Previous electronics experience
• Excellent soldering skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to follow work instructions and comment on problem areas
• Good communication and computer skills
• Technical education preferred.
• Willingness to be a “team player”