VideoRay has an immediate opening in our technical support department for a dedicated analyst to ensure the success of our rapidly-growing base of commercial customers using VideoRay’s Remotely Operated Vehicles. The successful candidate will have experience with difficulties that users of cutting-edge technologies experience in challenging conditions, and how to prepare for, troubleshoot, and resolve these problems. Some travel will be involved, including time on vessels of different types and sizes bought in offshore conditions and inland lakes and streams. The successful candidate will combine a thorough understanding of electronics, mechanical aptitude, and computer savvy with a desire and ability to assist our users in person, on the phone, and through video technologies.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Strong knowledge of underwater robotics-related products and services.
• 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a customer support or product testing or operations role.
• Knowledge of VideoRay systems and related equipment a plus.
• Strong customer relationship skills.
• Excellent communications and customer service skills.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving/diagnostic skills.
• Ability to communicate in additional languages is desirable.