Proof of Covid 19 Vaccination is required to attend VideoRay in-person classes.
The Pro 4 Basic Operator Course provides a thorough understanding of piloting and caring for a VideoRay Pro 4 ROV system.
- Do you want to use your VideoRay to its maximum potential?
- Do you want to operate your ROV and accessories with precision and dexterity
- Do you want to learn how to operate in a variety of conditions and be prepared to face even more challenging ones?
- Do you want to learn how to maintain your ROV and maximize its life-span?
- Do you want to be as successful as possible on your ROV jobs?
- Location: San Diego, California
- Class Dates:
- March 22 -23, 2022
- Sonar Day: March 24, 2022
- May 24 – 25, 2022
- Sonar Day: May 26, 2022
- July 26 – 27, 2022
- Sonar Day: July 28, 2022
- October 25 – 26, 2022
- Sonar Day: October 27, 2022
- December 6 – 7, 2022
- Sonar Day: December 8, 2022
- March 22 -23, 2022
- Registration Link: Register Now
This class includes an optional day for sonar. Contact VideoRay if you are interested in attending the optional day of sonar instruction.
This course starts with the basic information that a new user should be aware of as an ROV operator to keep them from hurting themselves and others, and prevent damage to the equipment or other property.
Additionally, piloting skills and tactics and project and equipemnt management requirements to complete routine underwater projects are included. Detailed topics include setup, checkout, operations, post mission breakdown, cleaning and periodic maintenance. Tips and techniques are offered to assist the student advance to higher levels of competency faster than if they use a self-learning approach.
Optionally, accessories such as sonar or USBL positioning systems are covered during additional days as part of this curriculum. Topics include theory of operation, setup, controls and settings, and basic use.
- Learn and demonstrate knowledge of the VideoRay ROV system
- Learn and demonstrate setup and operation of the VideoRay system
- Learn and demonstrate basic piloting skills with the VideoRay system
- Intended Audience
- This course is designed for Novice through intermediate users of the Pro 4.
None, however participation in the instructional videos of the Pro 4 operator curriculum in the VideoRay Training Library is highly recommended.
Two (2) Days. Optional days may be added for sonar and/or USBL instruction (one day each).
Sonar and USBL positioning systems can be offered as an additional day each, depending upon interest – please inquire about pricing and availability.
$1,995. (course fee only – includes two days of instruction and course materials, does not include accommodations, meals, or travel)
This course can be delivered on-site and customized to meet your specific requirements.