The Pro 4 Basic Operator Course provides a thorough understanding of piloting and caring for a VideoRay Pro 4 ROV system.
- Do you want to use your VideoRay to its maximum potential?
- Do you want to operate your ROV and accessories with precision and dexterity
- Do you want to learn how to operate in a variety of conditions and be prepared to face even more challenging ones?
- Do you want to learn how to maintain your ROV and maximize its life-span?
- Do you want to be as successful as possible on your ROV jobs?
San Diego, California
April 12 – 13, 2023
Sonar Day: April 14, 2023
September 13-14, 2023
Sonar Day: September 15, 2023
November 15 – 16, 2023
Sonar Day: November 17, 2023
This is a comprehensive, hands-on training course designed for new users of VideoRay ROV systems. Each class demonstrates fundamental components and capabilities of VideoRay’s Pro 4 system and is delivered with the customers’ specific industry and mission objectives in mind.
The Pro 4 Operator Course teaches mission organization and planning, ROV piloting and navigation skills, basic maintenance tasks, and best practices to prevent injury or unintended damage to the system or other property. Setup, controls, and operation of the manipulator and sonar components are also taught when applicable.
The course also introduces VideoRay’s Customer Success program, which provides our ROV system users with exceptional technical and operational support for years to come.
An additional day of training is offered to learn advanced topics such as sonar setup and operation and/or setup and operation of custom accessories.
- Learn and demonstrate knowledge of the VideoRay ROV system
- Learn and demonstrate setup and operation of the VideoRay system
- Learn and demonstrate basic piloting skills with the VideoRay system
None, however participation in the instructional videos of the Pro 4 operator curriculum in the VideoRay Training Library is highly recommended.
- Two (2) Days.
- One (Optional) Sonar day
- One (Optional) USBL day
- $1,995 (course fee only – includes two days of instruction and course materials, does not include accommodations, meals, or travel)
- $1,000 for additional sonar day
- $1,000 for additional USBL day
This course can be delivered on-site and customized to meet your specific requirements.