The Pro 5 Basic Operator Course provides a thorough understanding of piloting and caring for a VideoRay Pro 5 ROV system.
- Do you want to use your VideoRay to its maximum potential?
- Do you want to operate your ROV and accessories with precision and dexterity?
- Do you want to learn how to operate in a variety of conditions and be prepared to face even more challenging ones?
- Do you want to learn how to maintain your ROV and maximize its life-span?
- Do you want to be as successful as possible on your ROV jobs?
This is a comprehensive, hands-on training course designed for new users of VideoRay ROV systems. Each class demonstrates fundamental components and capabilities of VideoRay’s Mission Specialist Pro 5 system and is delivered with the customers’ specific industry and mission objectives in mind.
The Mission Specialist Pro 5 Operator Course teaches mission organization and planning, ROV piloting and navigation skills, basic maintenance tasks, and best practices to prevent injury or unintended damage to the system or other property. Setup, controls, and operation of the manipulator and sonar components are also taught.
The course also introduces VideoRay’s Customer Success program, which provides our ROV system users with exceptional technical and operational support for years to come.
Additional days of training are offered to learn advanced topics such as USBL Positioning and/or setup and operation of custom accessories.
- Learn and demonstrate knowledge of the VideoRay ROV system
- Learn and demonstrate setup and operation of the VideoRay system
- Learn and demonstrate basic piloting skills with the VideoRay system
This course is designed for novice through intermediate users of the Pro 5.
None, however participation in the Level 100 Series virtual training lessons of the Pro 5 operator curriculum in the VideoRay Training Library is highly recommended.
- 2 (two) Day Class | $2,690
- 3 (three) Day Class | $3,540
- 4 (four) Day Class | $4,380
This course can be delivered on-site and customized to meet your specific requirements.