Proof of Covid 19 Vaccination is required to attend VideoRay in-person classes.
Propellers and tethers are the two items on an ROV most prone to wear. Propellers are easy to replace, but tethers require more advanced procedures. The VideoRay Tether Termination Course is designed for technician level personnel to be able to diagnose and repair VideoRay tethers.
- Do you need factory level knowledge of your VideoRay?
- Can you field diagnose problems that may occur during operation?
- Do you need to support an organization’s VideoRay fleet?
- Are you up to date on the latest system technical information and proven techniques?
- Location: Pottstown, Pennsylvania
- Class Dates:
- October 31, 2022
- Registration Cutoff Date: Contact us for availability
- Registration Link: Register Now
- The Appropriately Equipped VideoRay Workshop
- Basic Tether Design and Construction
- Diagnostic Procedures
- Factory Tether Termination Procedures
- Field Tether Termination Techniques
This course is designed for novice through intermediate users of the VideoRay systems who want to learn more about tether maintenance and repair.
- Learn about the required equipment and personal safety issues for working with VideoRays
- Learn about the necessary and proper techniques for handling VideoRay components
- Learn to test tethers.
- Learn how repair tether terminations and mid tether cuts
- Learn how to repair tethers in a fully equipped work shop.
- Learn what options exist and how to repair tethers in the field.
Completion of a VideoRay Basic Operator Course along with:
- Basic understanding of the care and handling of underwater ROV systems
- Experience with general light mechanical activities
- Experience with electronic test equipment
- One (1) Day
- $1,995/person (course fee only – includes one day of instruction and course materials, does not include accommodations, meals, or travel)
This class is often offered in conjunction with the Advanced Maintenance Classes to make it convenient to attend both classes during the same travel period. You can check the schedule for these classes using these links.