The VideoRay Pro 4 Advanced Maintenance Course is designed for technician level personnel to be able to diagnose, disassemble, repair and reassemble VideoRay Pro 4 ROVs and Control Panels. This course will also include VideoRay Cockpit software instruction and troubleshooting, and an overview of accessories integration.
- Do you need factory level knowledge of your VideoRay?
- Can you field diagnose problems that may occur during operation?
- Do you need to support an organization’s VideoRay fleet?
- Are you up to date on the latest system technical information and proven techniques?
- The Appropriately Equipped VideoRay Workshop
- Basic VideoRay Systems Design and Construction
- Diagnostic Procedures
- Repair / Reassembly Techniques
- Accessories Integration Overview
This course is designed for novice through intermediate users of the Pro 4 who want to learn more about periodic maintenance, diagnosing problems, and completing repairs and post repair testing.
- Learn about the required equipment and personal safety issues for working with VideoRays
- Learn about the necessary and proper techniques for handling VideoRay components
- Learn how to identify the parts of the ROV and control panel and their function
- Learn how to isolate problems and identify failed components
- Learn how to replace and test components up through testing complete systems
- Learn how to make most VideoRay Pro 4 field and bench repairs
Completion of the VideoRay Pro 4 Basic Operator Course along with:
- Basic understanding of the care and handling of underwater systems
- Experience with general light mechanical activities
- Experience with electronic test equipment
- 2 (two) Day Class | $2,690
- 3 (three) Day Class | $3,540