Proof of Covid 19 Vaccination is required to attend VideoRay in-person classes.
The VideoRay Pro 4 Advanced Maintenance Course is designed for technician level personnel to be able to diagnose, disassemble, repair and reassemble VideoRay Pro 4 ROVs and Control Panels. This course will also include VideoRay Cockpit software instruction and troubleshooting, and an overview of accessories integration.
- Do you need factory level knowledge of your VideoRay?
- Can you field diagnose problems that may occur during operation?
- Do you need to support an organization’s VideoRay fleet?
- Are you up to date on the latest system technical information and proven techniques?
- Location: Pottstown, Pennsylvania
- Class Dates:
- March 3 – 4, 2022
- June 9 – 10, 2022
- October 6 – 7, 2022
- Registration Cutoff Date: Contact us for availability
- Registration Link: Register Now
- The Appropriately Equipped VideoRay Workshop
- Basic VideoRay Systems Design and Construction
- Diagnostic Procedures
- Repair / Reassembly Techniques
- Accessories Integration Overview
This course is designed for novice through intermediate users of the Pro 4 who want to learn more about periodic maintenance, diagnosing problems, and completing repairs and post repair testing.
- Learn about the required equipment and personal safety issues for working with VideoRays
- Learn about the necessary and proper techniques for handling VideoRay components
- Learn how to identify the parts of the ROV and control panel and their function
- Learn how to isolate problems and identify failed components
- Learn how to replace and test components up through testing complete systems
- Learn how to make most VideoRay Pro 4 field and bench repairs
Completion of the VideoRay Pro 4 Basic Operator Course along with:
- Basic understanding of the care and handling of underwater systems
- Experience with general light mechanical activities
- Experience with electronic test equipment
- Two (2) Days
- $3,995/person (course fee only – includes two days of instruction and course materials, does not include accommodations, meals, or travel)
This class is often offered in sequence with the Tether Termination and Mission Specialist Advanced Maintenance classes to make it convenient to attend these classes during the same travel period. You can check the schedule for these classes using these links.
This course can be delivered on-site and customized to meet your specific requirements.