Join us Today
The future of
ROV is here
VideoRay is a leader in underwater ROV technology. We’re looking for forward thinkers who are driven to push the boundaries of technology and innovation to join our team.
VideoRay’s headquarters are located in Pottstown, PA approximately 30 miles northwest of Philadelphia. Our satellite offices are located in San Diego, CA and Dallas, TX.
Opportunities at VideoRay
Join the Team
The purpose of this position is to assemble electromechanical components and systems related to VideoRay products while meeting all quality standards. In addition, this job will entail performing any other tasks assigned by the Production Manager to assure that products are shipped in a timely manner and that the Production Department meets or exceeds quality goals.
· Constructing wire harnesses and physical ROV frame assemblies
· Assembling electromechanical sub-assemblies
· Assembling of ROV systems
· Assist with quality assurance testing of systems, sensors and payloads.
· Packaging and cleaning ROV systems prior to shipment to customers
· Provide support to production management
· Participate in production engineering reviews
· Report problems and assist in corrective actions.
· 1-5 years’ experience with electromechanical assembly techniques
· Previous electronics experience required
· Moderate to high level soldering skills required
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to follow work instructions and comment on problem areas
· Good communication and computer skills
· Technical education preferred
· Experience with subsea or marine technology a plus
· Willingness to be a “team player”
If you are interested in employment at VideoRay, please visit Indeed.com to fill out an application and provide your resume with salary requirements. Search for the “Production Technician” position at VideoRay.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST (Robotics)
Are you searching for an opportunity to join an incredible team on a mission to deliver industry-leading underwater robotic systems? VideoRay, the leader in underwater robotics, is looking for forward-thinkers who are driven to push the boundaries of technology and innovation to join our team.
- You must be a GREAT communicator who engages with people naturally
- You have excellent LISTENING and QUESTIONING skills, are SELF-MOTIVATED, and can work independently.
- You must have the ability to SOLVE PROBLEMS quickly and effectively
- You must be able to BUILD and MAINTAIN customer relationships
- You are looking for a SUSTAINABLE career
- You must develop and implement OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE that fosters a commitment to satisfy customer requirements
- You are a STRONG SELF-STARTER who has proven operational experience
- Respond to customer communications ensuring that their expectations are met as reasonably as possible and in a timely fashion
- Diagnose and identify root causes of problems
- Develop methods of resolution or workarounds
- Use and maintain tools that can be used to make the process of providing support more efficient and easier for customers
- Assist with technical documentation and training development and delivery as needed
- Assist with testing and custom product development as needed
- Enter information into administrative and tracking systems and maintain this data
- Strong understanding of computerized mechanical systems
- Ability to use phone, email and other communications technologies
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Diagnostics skills
- Understanding of basic computer, electrical and mechanical principles, and systems
- Ability to use test and diagnostic equipment and tools
- Ability to use business and technical computer programs, including installing and configuring these programs
- Ability to communicate in additional languages is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years to 7 years of relevant experience in technical support of mechanics/robotics
- Knowledge of VideoRay systems and related equipment a plus
If you are interested in employment at VideoRay, please visit ZipRecruiter.com or Indeed.com to fill out an application and provide your resume with salary requirements.