Join us Today
The future of
ROV is here
VideoRay is a leader in underwater ROV technology. We’re looking for forward thinkers who are driven to push the boundaries of technology and innovation to join our team.
VideoRay’s headquarters are located in Pottstown, PA approximately 30 miles northwest of Philadelphia. Our satellite offices are located in San Diego, CA and Dallas, TX.
Opportunities at VideoRay
Join the Team
Technical Support Analysts (Robotics) help customers resolve problems they are experiencing with their VideoRay ROV’s and related equipment. Working with other technical resources as necessary, Analysts diagnose problems to identify the root causes and solutions or work-arounds. Analysts help to implement better methods for performing their job more efficiently, such as knowledge base, and remote support tools. Analysts use administrative systems to track customer experiences and problem resolution.
- Respond to customer communications ensuring that their expectations are met as reasonably as
possible and in a timely fashion
- Diagnose and identify root causes of problems
- Develop methods of resolution or work-arounds
- Use and maintain tools that can be used to make the process of providing support more efficient and
easier for customers
- Assist with technical documentation and training development and delivery as needed
- Assist with testing and custom product development as needed
- Enter information into administrative and tracking systems and maintain this data
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 3 -5 years of relevant experience in technical support of robotics
- Strong understanding of computerized mechanical systems
- Ability to use phone, email and other communications technologies
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Diagnostics skills
- Understanding of basic computer, electrical and mechanical principles and systems
- Ability to use test and diagnostic equipment and tools
- Ability to use business and technical computer programs, including installing and configuring these programs
- Ability to communicate in additional languages is desirable
Knowledge of VideoRay systems and related equipment a plus.
***DUE TO OUR FEDERAL CONTRACTOR STATUS, COVID VACCINATIONS ARE MANDATORY (proof of
vaccination required before start date).
URGENTLY HIRING – Would you like to become part of a company that is on the cutting edge of ROV Technology? Do you want to work with the coolest product ever?! Do you enjoy working with small computer components? Can you work with mechanical parts? Then VideoRay is the place for you!
The purpose of this position is to assemble electromechanical components and systems related to VideoRay products while meeting all quality standards. In addition, this job will entail performing any other tasks assigned by the Production Manager to assure that products are shipped in a timely manner and that the Production Department meets or exceeds quality goals.
· Constructing wire harnesses and physical ROV frame assemblies
· Assembling electromechanical sub-assemblies
· Assembling of ROV systems
· Assist with quality assurance testing of systems, sensors and payloads.
· Packaging and cleaning ROV systems prior to shipment to customers
· Provide support to production management
· Participate in production engineering reviews
· Report problems and assist in corrective actions.
· 1-5 years’ experience with electromechanical assembly techniques
· Previous electronics experience required
· Moderate to high level soldering skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to follow work instructions and comment on problem areas
· Good communication and computer skills
· Technical education preferred
· Experience with subsea or marine technology a plus
· Willingness to be a “team player”
***DUE TO OUR FEDERAL CONTRACTOR STATUS, COVID VACCINATIONS ARE MANDATORY (proof of vaccination
required before start date).